- Season chicken with salt and pepper.
- Heat olive oil in large pan over medium-high heat. Brown chicken on both sides. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Place onion, mushrooms and zucchini in bottom of slow cooker. Place chicken on top of vegetables. Spread chickpeas over chicken.
- Combine tomatoes, olives, sun dried tomatoes, garlic, lemon juice and oregano in small bowl. Pour over chicken.
- Sprinkle capers over top of mixture in slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 4 hours or LOW for 6-8 hours until internal temperature of chicken reaches at least 165^A°F.
Visit www.foodsafety.gov for more information on safe internal cooking temperatures.
Nutritional Information: (Based on Individual Serving: 8 oz.)
^aEURc Calories: 280 ^aEURc Total Fat: 13g ^aEURc Saturated: 2.5g ^aEURc Cholesterol: 95mg ^aEURc Sodium: 870mg
^aEURc Carbohydrates: 16g ^aEURc Dietary Fiber: 3g ^aEURc Sugars: 2g ^aEURc Protein: 25g