Hot & Spicy Pork Tenderloin
食物类型: Main Course, Dressings, Sauces, Marinades
Recommended Hamilton Beach® Product: Roaster Ovens , Blenders
- 2 tablespoons sliced Jalapeno peppers
- 5 pepperoncini, stems removed (optional)
- 3 shallots
- 1 tablespoon ground allspice
- 5 whole cloves
- 1/2 cup vinegar
- 1/4 cup lime
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 cups olive oil
- 1 lb. pork tenderloin
- Preheat Roaster Oven to 400°F.
- Place all ingredients, except pork, in blender jar. Blend on low speed until smooth. Pour over meat and marinate for at least one hour.
- Remove meat from marinade and bake for about 20-30 minutes, or until internal temperature of meat reaches at least 160°F.
Visit www.foodsafety.gov for more information about internal food temperatures and doneness.
The compound in hot peppers that gives them their heat can also burn skin and eyes. Wear rubber or plastic gloves when handling hot peppers or wash hands thoroughly with soap and hot water before touching face.
If fresh jalapenos or pepperoncini aren't available, use canned or pickled. Rinse and drain before using.