- Preheat grill. Toss shrimp with olive oil and freshly ground pepper to taste.
- Cook brown basmati rice according to package directions, omitting the salt and butter or margarine. Keep warm.
- In food processor, process oregano and feta cheese just until cheese is coarsely chopped and combined with oregano. Set aside.
- Place diced tomatoes in microwave safe bowl and heat on high for 1-2 minutes or until hot. Keep warm.
- Grill shrimp for 2-3 minutes until pink – do not overcook.
- To serve, top rice with diced tomatoes, grilled shrimp and feta and oregano mixture.
Nutritional Information: (Based on Individual Serving: 1 1/4 cups (302g) )• Calories: 450 • Total Fat: 9g • Saturated: 2g • Cholesterol: 135mg • Sodium: 440mg • Carbohydrates: 67g • Dietary Fiber: 5g • Sugars: 5g • Protein: 29g
for more information about internal food temperatures and doneness.
This recipe was developed by Hamilton Beach Brands, Inc.