Grilled Bratwurst in Beer with Peppers and Onions
食物类型: Main Course, Kid Friendly
Recommended Hamilton Beach® Product: Outdoor Grills
- Wood chips
- 1 red bell pepper, halved, seeded and cut into strips
- 1 large onion, quartered
- 1 (14 ounce) pkg. bratwurst
- 1 (12 ounce) can dark beer
Grilled bratwurst with peppers and onions is the perfect choice for cookouts, tailgating or a weeknight dinner. The culinary baskets and tray on the Hamilton Beach® GrillStation Gas Grill, make it simple to steam the brats in dark beer for extra flavor.
- Soak wood chips in water at least 1 hour.
- Place culinary basket with tray on holders on grill
- Preheat grill and basket to MEDIUM-HIGH heat or GRILL ZONE (ORANGE). Set SmokeStationTM burner on LOW. Place peppers and onions in basket; stirring occasionally.
- Drain wood chips; place in SmokeStation drawer.
- Grill bratwurst covered, 6 minutes or until heated through.
- Add bratwurst and beer to peppers and onions; cooking an additional 10 minutes.