1. Cut flank steak crosswise to fit in crock, if necessary.
2. Combine remaining ingredients. Layer beef and seasoning mixture.
3. Cover cook on LOW 6 to7 hours or HIGH for 3 to 4 hours.
4. Just before beef is finished, cook red/green peppers and onions.
5. Remove beef and thinly slice. Serve in the tortillas with peppers and onions.Serves:
for more information on safe internal cooking temperatures.TEST KITCHEN TIP:
Make this recipe healthier by using whole-wheat tortillas and adding more peppers, onions, or other veggies to your fajitas!