Flank Steak Fajitas for 3-4 Qt Slow Cookers
食物类型: Main Course
产品: 慢炖锅 (Slow Cookers)
Recommended Hamilton Beach^A(R) Product: 4 Quart Slow Cooker
- 1 3/4 lbs flank steak
- 3 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup onion, chopped
- 2 Tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 Tbsp fresh garlic, minced
- 1/4 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- soft tortilla shells
- red peppers - sliced
- green peppers - sliced
- onion - sliced
1. Cut flank steak crosswise to fit in crock, if necessary.
2. Combine remaining ingredients. Layer beef and seasoning mixture.
3. Cover cook on LOW 6 to7 hours or HIGH for 3 to 4 hours.
4. Just before beef is finished, cook red/green peppers and onions.
5. Remove beef and thinly slice. Serve in the tortillas with peppers and onions.
YIELD: 6 servings
TEST KITCHEN TIP: Make this recipe healthier by using whole-wheat tortillas and adding more peppers, onions, or other veggies to your fajitas!
This recipe developed by Hamilton Beach Brands, Inc.