食物类型: Soups, Stews and Chili, Main Course
产品: 慢炖锅 (Slow Cookers)
1. Season stew meat with salt and pepper. Heat 2 tbsp olive oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. When oil is hot, add about 1/3 of meat to skillet and brown on all sides. Remove meat with slotted spoon and repeat with the remaining meat, adding additional olive oil if necessary.
2. When all meat has been browned and removed from skillet, add the onion and garlic and sauté for approximately 2-3 minutes. Remove skillet from stovetop, then add canned tomatoes, chili flakes, red pepper flakes and stir to combine.
3. Transfer mixture into crock and place crock into the base of the slow cooker. Add beef stock. Cook for HIGH for 4 hours or LOW for 6 hours.
4. During the last hour of cooking, fold in canned black beans, canned corn, ancho chile seasoning and honey.
5. Adjust seasoning with salt/pepper as desired.
Calories 404.32 • Calories From Fat (33%) 133.16 • Total Fat 15g 23% • Saturated Fat 2.44g 12% • Cholesterol 20.41mg 7% • Sodium 433.97mg 18% • Potassium 669.92mg 19% • Total Carbohydrates 33.41g 11% • Fiber 8.01g 32% • Sugar 7.08g • Protein 34.52g 69%
This recipe was developed by Hamilton Beach Brands, Inc.